top of page

Veterans Records and Ribbon recovery

Veterans, to get a copy of your DD214/replacement medals or a copy of your Official Military Personal File, known as the OMPF. go to 

Its the official government website that will allow you to order or reorder lost records and medals. Also on the page and this is something that your family needs and that is burial request information. This includes burial request for the Department of Veteran Affairs Nation Cemetery. As a Veteran myself, know the difficulty it is to get the correct information. If you need help, let me know and I will do everything I can to help.


Recent Posts

See All

Call to action: Mini Town hall

I am excited to invite you to a Town Hall event at a local establishment in the Cranberry Area on the evening of July 31st. at 6:30 PM. The town hall meeting is an opportunity for you to ask questions


bottom of page